Home

Friday, January 1, 2016

A new start to a new year

I have blogged on and off for years. Life just always seemed to get in the way and blogging was pushed to the back burner.

Over the last few years I worked with an agency and I had to write narratives every month. My boss at the time was resigning her position and she called me on her last day at the office. She told me that I needed to write a book. She said that I know my own voice and that I need to do it. She is an author. She has one book published and a deal for several more, so that was a very high complement, one that I have thought of many times since that day.

I have always wanted to write a book about my life. Not that my life is so exciting, I have just been through a lot and have some interesting stories. I would title it Almost the Truth, not that I would lie, I would just protect. I have since come up with a better title, one that I will keep close to me, for now. I will start to write as time allows.

In the meantime, I am taking a blogging course online, Intentional Blog Course, and have started a new blog/website  Considermecoffeed.com  It is a blog about my life and family and will have lots of recipes because along with writing, cooking is a passion.

I hope you all will join me on my new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment