Home

Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

I was at Walmart on New Years Eve and while walking from the back of the store to the registers down one of the main isles I noticed a party box on one of the end caps, it had party hats, those annoying noise makers and whatever else you may want for your New Years Eve celebration. The next isle across from the register had exercise equipment you know, the mini trampolines, workout mats and videos. Then the next isle was the sports drinks, Special K diet bars... and the next isle was containers of various sizes, office organizers.... You get the idea.  Lose weight and get organized. The top two resolutions.  And Walmart thinking of us, put everything in one place that one would need to set ones self up for failure... oh I mean everything one would need for their New Years resolution. How nice.
I for one am not big on resolutions, rather I set goals for myself.  But, before I made a list of goals for this year I looked at my list from last year. And I didn't attain them!! Not the way I wanted. So, this year I am setting goals and getting real about it! I am going to do a series of posts on my goals, breaking them down, and writing out ways to achieve them. This year I plan to will be intentional! 


jen

1 comment:

  1. One of my goals was to not wear Spanx. So far, so good!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete