Home

Monday, July 15, 2013

Catch-22

Is the movie we are watching. I am using the word watching very loosely.  It's a movie from 1970 about a man trying desperately to be certified insane during World War II, so he can stop flying missions.  It is the loudest movie ever! Planes flying and crashing, bombs blowing up. I think they made up for the lack of special effects with the loud noises. It does nothing for me. There have been a few funny parts but only real redeeming part of the movie is Art Garfunkel is in it.... Until today I didn't know he ever acted. He is surrounded by an all star cast, really, it does nothing for me.

Today I turned in our Intent to Adopt paperwork for the Girls. Things are moving along. Just wish they moved a little faster. Impatient much? I know. The next big thing on the list is our adoption update. Finger print updates, physicals and whatever else we need to get done. Hopefully Thursday that list of to-dos will be in my hand.

It's raining outside. A nice slow steady, much needed rain. Today was a good day, that's all I can say.














No comments:

Post a Comment