Home

Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday and Mission statement

I haven't posted my menu plan for a few weeks, things have been so busy!
Monday-           Pork chops with homemade applesauce and a veggie.
Tuesday-           Meatball casserole
Wednesday       Split Pea soup with Potato bread
Thursday          Roast chicken a veggies and mashed potatoes
Friday              Chicken Divan and crusty rolls
Saturday           Spaghetti and garlic bread
Sunday              Chile (done in the crockpot)

A good friend brought us a box of fresh apples. Today I am making applesauce and apple cake and a caramelized apple ice cream topping... yum!

This is my mission statement that I wrote about a year ago. I look back on it often to make sure my focus is where it should be. It is a great reminder of the mom and wife that I strive to be... there is more to my statement than I am actually going to post, just the details of how I accomplish my mission, but to spare you I am just putting the first part of it ...oh and I call myself the household CEO...


As the Household CEO, I am committed to providing my family with a loving, Godly home that is safe, organized and functions smoothly.  A home that is respectful to the needs of others. A home where mistakes are acceptable and one that is a teaching ground for the children in it. A place where we will celebrate the little victories in life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment